Extremely suited to permanent marking of sensitive components requiring
traceability or identification
Component marking without problem during running production!
Sensitive or critical parts marking is a important element of running production for automotive ABS parts,
con-rods etc. and can be identified for optimized traceability during production runs.
The ball bearing supported ET1 Tool holder Engraving chuck can be loaded into the machine spindle
from the machine magazine in the normal way conventional tooling gets loaded. It supports
the use of a hard metal engraving tip which is pre-tensioned with a 10mm pressure spring.
This design technology can also accommodate uneven surface engraving without problems.
The hard metal engraving tip is clamped in a rubber-flex collet and is therefore easily exchanged.
Because of its modular design the ET1 tool can be easily adapted to suit any current sopindle connection.
- Long tool life
- No material surface destruction or weakening of critical surfaces
- No burs
- Marking possible on sand-blasted surfaces up to 54 HRC possible
- Fast, quiet marking during normal production
- Spindle loading by conventional automatic tool-changer methods
- Suited to a current spindle connections and materials