Application: Accurate marking of tools during your machining production
- Long lifetime
- No damage or weakening of the surface, no burrs
- Marking of sandblasted surfaces with a hardness of up to 54 HRC possible
- Fast and silent engraving during the production process
- Exchanged like a machining tool
- For all common location types
Description / Qualities
Safety parts such as ABS brake parts for cars must be clearly identified due to product liability reasons. These parts are normally manufactured completely on machining centers and the marking will be done during the production.
The BILZ engraving chuck ET1 can be changed like any other normal tool into the machine spindle. The ET1 has a spindle with ball bearings and an axial way of 10 mm with a specified force.
With suitable feed of the machine spindle the ball pen is pressed into the surface of the workpiece and through the machine program each required marking can be written. The ball pen is clamped in a Rubber Flex® collet and easy to change.
All standard machine connections are available on request.