all tool types with and without internal cooling
universal suitabillity for all metal, wood and composite applications
- demand-orientated cooling of the cutting edge
- optimized air and lubricant feed
- for optional external cooling
- 2 closable cooling channel holes
- Optionally with 4 cooling channel holes
- longer tool life due to constant tool preserving
- improved surface quality due to optimal chip removal-no second chip cutting
- excellent usability in shrinking and insertion
Description / Qualities
ThermoGrip® Cool Jet Shrink Chuck -optimised coolant supply
We have incorporated our long experience and our well-proven Bilz knowledge into the development of ThermoGrip®Cool Jet. Even in the most difficult milling operations,
ThermoGrip® Cool Jet works reliably and securely due to the coolant jet stream directed to the working area.
- ThermoGrip® Cool Jet is flexibly adapted to each application due to the locking screws provided
- Available for standard shrink chucks shanks T… from diameter 3 mm up to 50 mm.