Application: Automatic device with liquid cooling for heavy holders, cooling time: 45 s
The ISG 4410 WK- HL has been especially designed for heavy machining. An optional pivoted coil guide means that a loading of the shrink machine with a lever system is easy. After each shrinking cycle the coil tower moves laterally away from the shrinking position at a 90° angle.
Due to the high weight of the shrink holders with tool ( up to 40 kg ), a new cooling concept has been developed. The difference in the ISG 4410 WK- HL is that the cooling facility moves upwards from the housing and sprays the shrink chuck from all sides.
Besides the advantages of liquid cooling, the machine offers the following highlights:
- Shrinking range from Ø 3 mm up to Ø 51mm (2”)
- Shrink-fit holder external diameter max. 90 mm
- For tools up to 40 kg
- Designed for lifting devices
- Up to HSK-A 125, SK 50, BT 50 or CAT 50
- Tool length 710 mm
- Fully automatic shrinking and cooling cycle
- Meets Aerospace requirements