Area of use Application
Application: electronics, optics, precision mechanics, toolmaking
Machine type: Machining centres, CNC lathes, special machines with synchronised feed for thread cutting
- Minimum tension and compression compensation
- Ball bearing technology, (application without turning moment) dampening
- Suitable for cutting and forming taps
- Suitable for right and lefthand threads
- Optimised spring and dampening compensation (+/- 0,5mm)
- Suited for external coolant supply
- Highest process stability
- Extended tapping tool-life
- Improved thread quality
- Reduction of thread flank cutting pressures
- Compensates spindle synchronisation errors.
Finest technology in highest precision
Extreme short build size, 80mm overall length, this reflects the same build-size as previous synchro chucks, (no reprogramming necessary).
Highest technology precision for your applications.
Our Nano Synchro tapping chuck can be applied as a collet chuck for driven aggregates, does not need to be clamped directly in the machine spindle.
Mechanical clamping, shrinking or self locking
Many possibilities to use our Nano Synchro chuck in your current process strategy.