Application: Used with ER collet chucks and driven tools
- for all types of tooling with or without internal coolant
- minimal length compensation with compression and expansion
- optimal damping
- compact design
- allows quick tap changes
- compensates for synchronization errors
- reduction of axial forces on the thread flanks
- better thread quality
- can be used in tight spaces
- low maintenance
Description / Qualities
The new STA Synchro Tap Adapter was designed specifically for ERcollet chucks and allows for synchronised thread cutting and forming to be archieved with all suitable machines.
- high productivity due to fast tool change times
- significant increase in tool life and process reliability
- reduced risk of tool breakage
- cost savings due to reduced tap inventory
- reduced spindle wear
- increase in process reliability
STA saves considerable time when changing taps. Optimises tap tool life and thus improves productivity and quality.
Contact us for more.